Self-Powered Video Surveillance - No Trenching Hassles
Self Powered Video Surveillance with Gunshot Detection
Self-powered: Powered by durable bullet-resistant solar panels, V5 Systems battery banks and proprietary power management system
Intelligent: Self-learning Artificial Intelligence running at the edge (on the unit itself), as opposed to a back-end server to rapidly detect objects of interest (human and vehicles) in defined zones.
Storage: 1TB of storage on the device itself which enables storage of up to 30 days of High Definition (HD) 24/7 video and 200GB of cloud storage which enables up to 30 days of Standard Definition video. Additional Cloud storage can be added.
User interface: Web-based user interface and app (Android and iOS).
Wireless Communications: Wi-Fi, cellular, satellite or radio frequency
OnSight + Portable License Plate Reader
- Live streaming video as well as capturing license plate reading
- Self-powered with a combination of proprietary bullet- resistant V5 solar panels and battery/power management system
- Ability to create license plate number lists and upload 3rd party databases
- Alerts sent within seconds when subject license plate number has been detected
- Capture data for vehicle at a max speed of 35 mph/55 km/hr
- Works in day or night condition
- Includes V5 Systems VMS (Video Management System) for desktops, tablets and Android/iOS phones
- Software captures image, license plate number, date, time & location
- Role-based access control
- High definition history view by date, time, location, complete and partial license plate number
- Downloadable views
- Get the convenience of outdoor Wi-Fi, cellular or radio frequenc